What Hosts are saying

Hey everyone! My home is in a college town and I'd like to set the minimum stay for only a particular weekend (graduation weekend) so that I only get three-night bookings on that high-demand weekend. Does anyone know if that's possible? Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Jim163
    We are leaving the country for 2 weeks to a remote area. We will not be able to respond to hosting requests for that time period but do not want to lose our superhost status. Can we temporarily suspend our listing while we are away? Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    I had an interesting guest last week for whom I felt very sorry. He had come to visit his daughter who was in university and when he arrived he was cheerful and smiling. He only had 3 days to be here, and I should think his plane fare was expensive. Somet... Latest reply by Bruce43
    How do I unblock days; the days were booked in April before I had chance to block days; no harm to guests, since I had made them aware through message system; but apparently once blocked I can't repen; at least I can't find way to do it; any suggestions?... Latest reply by David126
    my guest is trying to pay by master card but she tells me that the only option that seems to be open to her is visa card,she is in Aurtralia, where you'd think that paying with a Mastercard is accepted, I don't understand why that is not showing up as an ... Latest reply by Daniel653
    I need to delete old photos prior to our remodel. However airbnb site will not let me. As soon as I delete them they reappear. Please help me out Latest reply by Karen296
    HiI had a month blocked out on my calender but a booking has appeared in it. I have instant booking on so had no option to refuse before. If I now cancel, I will lose my superhost status. Has anyone had this problem before? Have a done something wrong? Al... Latest reply by Aidan3