What Hosts are saying

I would like to create a discount for a three night rental for a flat rate. It can be a discounted day rate as long as the minimum days are selected. I'm missing something on the procedure for this. Latest reply by Farah1
    Hello, I received an inquiry/request from someone who's profile picture is of a penguin. When I clicked on his/her profile photo they are new to abb this month and don't have any reviews. They are verified via phone # and email address. When this pers... Latest reply by Michelle310
    Hi, I have my listing marked as unsuitable for children because the home is not child proofed in any way. There are steep stairs, uncovered outlets, cabinets with cleaning products where they can reach, etc. This is my home, and I only rent it out occas... Latest reply by Helen3
    i had a guest make a reservation... but the pet deposit wasn't included in the original fee... so I sent them a request for the additional pet deposit which they paid. However they had to cancel their stay, which was in the time period for 100% refund, ho... Latest reply by Ali40
    We became AirBnb hosts in August of 2016. We worked hard to get our "Superhost" status. We were approached by a client regarding a long-term stay in our room. We agreed to a special offer....offering a month-to-month deal with this client....utilizing the... Latest reply by Randy-And-Beth0
    For my hosts located in Metropolitan areas with public transporation, wouldn't it be great if Airbnb offered a function or feature that would give guests an approximate distance from your listing to the nearest mode of public transportation? I've found t... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    Hi I am new to Airbnb and one of my first guests is a scam artist. He had the place booked for three nights. He asked for an early check in which I allowed him and showed him the apartment before handing over the keys. At 2 am the next day he texts me th... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello fellow Hosts,Me and my house partner have been hosting for an year now,Before you keep reading on what happend, i would like to say that in the past year we had more than 125 reservation, of singles and couples, so what i am trying to say is that we... Latest reply by Rita-and-Miguel0