What Hosts are saying

Hi All,How is possible to reactivate my listing?I have not any possibilities on my dashboard (I am a superhost) Thank you! Latest reply by Bruno217
    Hi. I had someone booked for 1-night stay on Friday (May 12) but notified me that same evening they could not make it due to unforseen circumstances. They never cancelled their reservation. I have a moderate cancellation policy.I have been asked to write... Latest reply by Nancy249
    HiI am a relatively new to hosting on Airbnb and have my first booking for July. So I haven't actually hosted yet. I have a one bed self contained private apartment and guests have sole use. I have received a booking from a lady who has booked on behal... Latest reply by Mariann4
    I noticed here in S. Korean that host are listing a entire place as a private room instead. Expats who stay at my place understand the difference between a private room and entire home. My local national guest most of the time are under the impression tha... Latest reply by Scott80
    Hi, I've just searched my own property that I host in my area and other places outside the area rank higher (I'm on page 5 I think) can anyone shed light ojn this? Latest reply by Clare0
    I have been succesfully hosting in Kansas City for a year. And I really enjoy it. Recently, I've been thinking about Airbnb's co-hosting feature. I havent looked too much in to it, but it seems like it would be a great tool to partner with another experi... Latest reply by Shah0
    Hi all, I'm moving house but will stay in the same suburb. How do I change the location on my air bnb account so I still have all my previous reviews? Is this possible? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I received a court order not to host Airbnb using my property. I need to contact Airbnb and cancel further reservations. But I can not find Airbnb contact details.. I have contacted airbnb in the past when this legal proceeding started, I was told Airbnb ... Latest reply by John715
    Can someone tell me if Airbnb are now going to collect and report taxes in Portugal does that mean I no longer need to complete the guests details and rent paid as part of the new local lodging licensing rules that cam into effect Jan 2014? Latest reply by Carlos238