What Hosts are saying

Dear AirBnB teamFrom the 20-24 of April I was supposed to host Rosemary and her 2 children while they attended a swimming meet.I had to cancel the first night because I could not move out of the house because I had a cold and my father who I stay with whe... Latest reply by Susie5
    We have been hosting for over three years and for the most part have had no problems with any of our guests. We are a bi-racial couple (Asian and White), living in a working class/middle class neighborhood in Philadelphia that is majority African America... Latest reply by Jack-And-Kristy0
    Hello, I am a host at airbnb for almost two years now. I have a problem with airbnb miscalculating the total amount due for the requests I get. For example I charge 80 euros per night and for 30 days request Airbnb calculates a total of 206 euros due by ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I had a "guest" ask to reserve 6 nights so I quickly responded and welcomed the request. He then went on to ask to give me business advice instead of paying for the reservation. I told him I wasn't interested in a trade and asked if he was really coming a... Latest reply by Linda108
    How do you actually find a number and speak to a human being on this site?? I have been receiving my payouts ok, and now on transaction history the recent ones say they have been paid out to me on the same bank details (I have not changes them) - and noth... Latest reply by Mark398
    I have setup a google calendar for my cleaning service. I did this by importing the ical link into google calendar, via the link on Google Calendar that says "add by url." While this successfully loads all bookings into the calendar, they do not update.i... Latest reply by Jill52
    In doing my taxes it asks for the payor ID number for payments receive for Airbnb . Since this is different for each guest.What do I put? Latest reply by Paige31
    Hi All, Up until not long ago, the first picture in my pictures album was showing when my property was searched. Now, when i search for my listing, and for an unknown reason, another picture from my pictures is showing. It is the same one all the time but... Latest reply by Nir7
    I need a reality check. It seems to me that I am seeing more postings on this site about promoting a business. Am I alone in finding the posts about either co-hosting or other services to be inappropriate to the site? If there is a need for "classified... Latest reply by Linda108