What Hosts are saying

Hello to all fellow hosts! Since we are just before summer (which is high season for most of us), would you like us to give a boost to our listings? As we know, our bookings are quite much affected by how often our places are seen by guests who look for ... Latest reply by Ira4
    Hello everyone, it is the first time that we are put in a position in which we will need to cancel a reservation and so we needed an advise. We have an apartment with instant booking in which we splicitly mention the check-in time interval 14:00 - 21:00. ... Latest reply by Emma94
    I've been experiencing a lull since November . This is the longest slow stint in the 5 years I've been a host. I suspect the current political climate in the US is effecting people's desires/ plans to come. Any other US hosts noticing this? Comme... Latest reply by EcoBuilt0
    I have my listing set up so that guests do not have to be verified but when they try to book it is requing that they are verified. This is proving frustrating for potential guests and it is causing me to lose bookings. Has anyone else experienced this? Latest reply by Colette52
    I have an appartment with two double bedrooms - potentially 4 guests. I want payment to be set at $80 for a single guest, $120 for a couple, and $140 for 3 or 4 and I can't find a way of doing this. Is there a way?Thank you. Latest reply by Claire273
    I want unlist my accomodation and every time I use the drop down box to select 'unlist'. However, when I refresh the page, it is listed again. There is no 'save' button, when I researched it, Airbnb says things are automatically saved but this does not se...