What Hosts are saying

A recent guest left their review of a different host on my page. They messaged me, apologized, and asked if I could remove it. Obviously I cannot. What do I do? The review is good, just names other hosts and describes a different experience! Latest reply by Annette33
    So I have been an AirBnB host for about two months. I have been very commercial about it, and have done just over a 100 bookings. I've noticed a trend that is starting to frustrate the heck out of me as an AirBnB host, and thought I would share my two i... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    I have a guest that needs to make a change to her reservation, but she cannot access her account. I have already changed the reservation for her, but she said that for some reason she ended up with 2 accounts and the one she booked the condo through won't... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hiya! recently I went away and had guests in the flat.On the phone they asked if they could use stuff in the kicthen and I said yes, but I thought they meant utensils and tea and coffee (the stuff with labels saying help yourself). Upon my return i've not... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0