What Hosts are saying

The views to your listing have changed to an average over the past 30 days. Why ? The daily views helped me much more . I could see which pictures were attracting views . The 30 day average does nothing for me.
    Hi guys! Just need a question answered. I searched but could not find the same problem already out there. I have strict cancelation. About a week ago a reservation just disappeared from my calendar and I did not get an email, msg, or any information abou... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Dear Airbnb Community, I had a guest recently look to book for 10 days on behalf of her 65 year old Aunty. Im not sure if that breaks Airbnb's rules? Please also note the last guest who stayed in the room was 65 year old retiree, therfore we didnt consi... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi, I have tried to find an answer for this for a while but I cant seem to find where it explains this in details. Now I try to ask here. Part of the requirements to become a superhost is to have at least 80% 5-star trips. Do you need 5 stars in all areas... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am starting a group in Western Mass.I am also open to meeting in Central Mass, and Greater Hartford.I want meet the first Sunday of the month but I am open to other times.The first meeting will be in the Basement, Cafe Square area of theHolyoke Mall, at... Latest reply by Tracy70
    I am a Host on airbnb and I have the option of Instand booking on. But My guest are not able to book instantly, What is that I have to do so the guest can book instantly and they do not have to ask me time and again for my permsssion. Thank you Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0