What Hosts are saying

Hi. I entered my paypal email address incorrectly and three payments have been sent there. Fortunately no paypal account exists with that email address. How do I ask Airbnb to reverse the transaction and pay into my (now correctly spelled) Paypal account?... Latest reply by Izzy4
    My Airbnb app is telling me that I have had 4 requests for March but I haven't recieved any! - is anyone else experiencing this issue? - & if it's a glitch, where are my reservations?? Thanks
    Hi - I'm a cohost, but only so I can receive my share of the $$. My partner handles all of the bookings and questions and such. Is there a way I can remove my contact info so that I stop receiving texts and emails from guests and potential guests? Sure wo...
    I've noticed lately that my google calendar events, while completely unrelated to my listing availability, have been blocking the days there is a task. For example, "Go grocery shopping today" from my G calendar shows up on my AirBnB calendar and the day...
    Can I specify WHAT info I want verified by airbnb of a potential guests?Guest only shows verified email and phone number and her photo.I want to have Drivers License Govt picture ID . I don't want to sign up for instant book, but I want that same protec... Latest reply by Julio31
    Hi everyone. we're new to Air BnB and experiencing some confusion around pricing and reservations. We have two rooms - some visitors expect the room rate to be for both rooms and not as a rate per room. I can't find anywhere that allows me to show it is p... Latest reply by David126