What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to get some stats on how many Airbnb or short-term rental homes were trashed each year. It seems that it's happening more often that I'd like, or maybe I'm just keen to look out for news of that nature. Anyone knows the number of home trashed e... Latest reply by David126
    A guest has been in touch after reading a review I wrote on them. I mentioned that they overstayed the check-out time and this caused problems for the cleaner. At the time I'd forgotten that I'd offered them a late check-out, so my review is unfair. How d... Latest reply by Helga0
    How do I stop Airbnb asking me if my home computer is a 'Trusted Browser'? I always say 'yes' but I get it every time I go into Airbnb. Thank you Latest reply by Clare4
    I have a question about a special offer. I sent a special offer to a potential guest for a 16 night stay. The special rate was $4,750. However, the guest says the rate has appeared as $4,893 PLUS the Airbnb service fee of $295. See below. We do not unders... Latest reply by Guy34
    after 13 days staying at my place guest wanted to change place and go somewhere else,I agreed.But guest had a super big discount for staying here more than a 31 days,more than 50% so we agreed that he pay normal price for this days.But,after that AirBnb c... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    • original (1).jpeg
    Hi All, I am currently pushing for Superhost status and i have filled the criteria of number of 5* ratings and number of bookings in a year. The only thing i fall down on is the response rate. This is largely because last year i went through a period of n... Latest reply by Julia66