What Hosts are saying

When you go to a hotel you have to pay extra for wifi, so why can't we charge for extra for wifi. I have unlimited so guests can watch netflix movies, I'm finding that that wifi is being used to the max, then it slows down. If I charged I could get more... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi all,I don't think the private feedback is useful, but very very misleading! More than one of my guests have written their reviews in private feedback as they totally misunderstood! And after which they are unable to add or eddit the reviews anymore! Pl... Latest reply by Xiaolin0
    Hi, I have just received this email: "How are you , Last year was going to lease your vacation over Airbnb, but afterwards we have gone straight some problems and we need ,cancel the vacation.I was questioning if you have something accessible after 1st J... Latest reply by Robin4
    My account is totally **bleep**! I have a listing for a completely different property ! The calendar is not mine! I called today to a number that was not available via your website but via a search engine and was told after a very long wait by a guy ca... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi!I found that our location of our listing is not correct. I tried to move it on the right position and it was written that it is saved, but everytime i open the settings again it goes on the wrong position on the map. I'm giving you examples:Now we are ... Latest reply by Miha1
    Does anyone know how to require guests to sign a rental agreement if you are using Instant book? From what I can see on-line, AirBnB says that hosts can't ask guests to sign a rental agreement after they have already booked, but there is no place that I ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi I would like to partially refund a guest who cancelled within the five days but the send or request money button is gone from his reservation so how do I do this now? I wanted to wait to see if I got another booking before deciding how much to refund b... Latest reply by Josie2