What Hosts are saying

We monitor our site reguarly & see Airbnb has taken away ANOTHER guest tool. Now we have lost the ability to see the individual star ratings from each guest. All we can see is the overall star rating on our dashboard. Why did we lose the option of seeing ... Latest reply by Dunny0
    Had a superhost assesment done in January. Had 9 stays all with 5 stars across the board. Great feeling. Missed Superhost by 1 stay I guess. I have another assesment in April. My question is do I have to have 10 stays between the assesmnets or 10 tota... Latest reply by Robin4
    How do you get 5 Star Ratings? Advice please. I am a superhost now. So it may be strange to you that I`m asking this. However, it is going to be difficult to make superhost on October 1st, as our ratings have dipped to 71% five star ratings from over 80%... Latest reply by Blagoje0
    My dashboard says to give a review for a past guest, but when I go to the host page or click the link in the dashboard, nothing happens. Latest reply by Frieda2
    I talked to the Department of Revenue in Springfield today, who are very helpful. When you file your RHM-1 Hotel Operators' Occupation Tax Return, fill in your total receipts in Line 1. Then in Line 4, add up the rental receipts received through Airbnb an... Latest reply by John567
    This February, I’m sharing the screen with Derek Davis, Shared Economy Certified Public Accountant. Come on over to find out some FUN FACTS about Airbnb and your income taxes. WHEN: Monday, February 15th TIME: 2:00PM EST REGISTER: Click Here GUEST: Derek... Latest reply by Karen215
    • February WebinarSmll.jpg