What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am getting incomplete communication on the Android platform. Actually the PRIVATE REMARKS from a guest showed up as PUBLIC, and I responded in order to defend the dryer breaking down! Now I can't edit this, because on the PC it's different and ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hello Community I thought I would put this one to you to see your response. I'm currently staying at an airbnb where I initially booked for a week, and have extended twice. Largely, I've extended because the price suits my budget (I'm at the beginning of... Latest reply by Mary-Ann0
    Hi Everyone, I travel a lot so haven't really hosted too many guests. I have someone from Tel Aviv that would like to spend a month here but as luck would have it; I will be out of the country the day he wants to move in and also the day he would like t... Latest reply by Mariann4
    CAN I GET AN AMEN. My house is 83 years old. I state in my opening paragraph it could use a face lift, paint job, ect. but its quirky and homey. Yet, I keep getting people (privately) reviewing me saying how it could be updated. DO THEY EVEN READ THE DESC... Latest reply by Monica4
    A guest probably had an issue with the wi fi but didnt bother to tell the host. Then did a review mentioning accuracy regarding wi fi. i saw a little lock next to the review but i couldnt open it to see what the issue was. My Comment...... things can go ... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    I dont want to watch You Tube videos about how to be a good host. I'm a cut and dried learner. I've stayed at Airbnb host homes, great, good and disasters. Give me the host rules, the guidelines and the parameters, I know what I am going to supply as a ho... Latest reply by Kirstie
    I didn't receive bookings recently so decided to see if there was any change in my ranking on the search page (my listings were always ranked on the first page and usually on the tophttps://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/7339362). So i chose Beijing, near weekend (a... Latest reply by Alexander110
    I need to know where my payment is from Air bnb. Its been 2 weeks now... since my guests have stayed....it's not in my PayPal accountNeed to speak to someone directly....please someone help me with this my email is ....[personal information hidden] Latest reply by Hilary34