What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have recently started listing our property on Airbnb. We currently have 6 reservations in the coming months. I have recently found out that our insurance company would not cover us from the moment we start renting unless we pay an exorbitant prem... Latest reply by Michael497
    Usually when we receive an inquiry, we can hover over the guest's name or photo, and get a link to a page with verifications and/or reviews. We have a current inquiry, and hovering over the name or photo does not reveal any links. Is there a new way to ... Latest reply by Sindy2
    This is my first year of Airbnbing. I am enjoying it and have reached superhost status. I offer full english breakfast in my price and am sort of applying the theory that if I am clear about what I am offering, then peoples expectancy will roughly match w... Latest reply by Roz4
    I just added a new rule: "You have read the entire 'Description' of my listing" https://www.airbnb.com/manage-listing/350391 Latest reply by Sandra126
    My guest has had a very bad review since she booked with me & also she wants to change the make up of her group. From 3 females which I was ok to 2 females and 1 male. Which in view of her recent review of excess alcohol and empty bottles in room from pre... Latest reply by Coln0