What Hosts are saying

I have set my normal pricing to $320 per night which appliies through to Dec 31st. I have set the pricing to $350 for the months of Jan and Feb 2017A booking request hast just come in for Jan 14-22 2017 and the system has calculated an amoutn of $2554 b... Latest reply by Linda108
    If you block a day, is it still possible for a guest to check out on a blocked day (so it is only unavailable for the blocked night)? I want to block a day so that it is not booked for that night, but I want it to still be available the night before the ... Latest reply by Sarah12
    For personnal reason I had to removed yesterday my accountI want to know if it is visible from the people? and also if the people can make a reseach on the history of my passt host?Can somebody help me in this matterRegardsMonique Latest reply by Lisa293
    Guests have left 1 day early, mutual consent. But I cannot show room as available !! Solution ? I want to show that the room is available for rent....but I cannot....Is there any solution ?(but quickly today....since I want calendar to show today and tomo... Latest reply by Carol90
    Hey i cancelled a few guests in august because i didnt travelled in the end and couldnt give them my room. All cancelletions were made more than 24 hours ahead of the arrival of the guests and my cancellation policy is set to flexible though Air Bnb has s... Latest reply by Dee9
    I recently took a booking from a company. Should I expect to see all the travellers listed somewhere? The company doesn't seem to have added the travellers to air bnb. They are staying here at the moment and I'm sure it'll be fine but I'm sure one of the ... Latest reply by Kayne2