What Hosts are saying

I am dismayed at the new "strict" cancellation policy of full refund up to 30 days before booking. I have a house that is rented to groups of 14 people and a cancellation one month before is unlikely to be rebooked by a group of this size. This may enco... Latest reply by Belinda13
    Hi All, I have just completed a booking and got paid however the payout amount advised by Aribnb does not match the amount I received. It wasn’t a huge difference, but surely the amount advised on the payout confirmation should be the same as what would b... Latest reply by Jack58
    We started hosting a year ago. We have met and made friends with so many amazing people from different corners of the globe (yes and earned a bit of money)... but for us it is really about meeting such lovely interesting people. We have new friends, peopl... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    So, I had a reservation request from a party who has not been reviewed yet on airbnb. I wrote back requesting a little more information to get to know the party better before I'd approve their reservation request. My email asking for additional informatio... Latest reply by Rosemary34
    Hi,I blocked out a fortnight on my calendar over Xmas so my family could use my house, but someone has just managed to do an instant booking for a couple of days in the middle of that time. So does blocking out dates not prevent that? Latest reply by Janice39