What Hosts are saying

How does the security deposit work?Are they charged it at time of booking and do I have to refund?Or does airbnb do it all?Do most listings add the deposit or will including one decrease my chances of getting rentals? Thank you! Latest reply by David126
    Hello! I have a login through facebook and need to give my property manager access to my account. She can't login through my facebook account so can I create a airbnb login somehow tied to this account so she can get in? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I currently have my house listed as a 'private room' on Airbnb. If I wanted to rent out my entire home would I have to create a new listing or is there a way to change my current listing from a private room to an entire home? Latest reply by Jonathan125
    Curious what Airbnb's policy for damages is, both for hosts and for guests. I've been renting my house for almost a year, and it hasn't come to it yet... but what if a guest trashes my house? What if a guest falls down my stairs and sues me for it? Doe... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi, I have a new $200 rug in my Air Bnb. Upon departure, a guest contacted me saying the she spilled coffee on the rug. She asked if I had a cleaning supply that she could use to try and clean it with. I told her that I would assess it when she checked ou... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Anybody else have an issue with the multicalendar view if you have more than one listing? This is all screwy. I can't find a place to report website bugs in the Contact area. ThanksTracey Latest reply by Alexandro0