What Hosts are saying

I just noticed that AirBnB has a new menu item at the top "No Time To Host". When I click on it, it asks for a Zip Code. No results were returned. I am a property manager and would like to sign up for this for AirBnb. VRBO/HomeAway did something sim...
    Hi Airbnb community, I got some problem. A very rich and high class young man from Yew York came and book my place(my apartment is located in small village near to the beach) for only RM115(about USD26 only) pernight. But later he did not like it, he go b... Latest reply by Ciern0
    Hello, I've had to cancel a booking because the guest used instant book but other booking agency calendar and airbnb have not synced so it appeared as available on Airbnb. I wrote immediately to the guest and explained the problem but in cancelling the bo... Latest reply by Ira4
    I just got notified that my email adress changed into myname@rentwuc.com. My listing in Amsterdam got changed, new photo's, new description etc. As soon as possible I changed my password and email again. I think it's back to normal now but I have to fix m... Latest reply by Valerie56
    Hi everyone,I have a repeat customer. For work reasons he regularly checks in at least a couple of days per week.It is becoming ridiculous for us to continue reviewing each other for each stay. What more can we say??? Is it possible to let go the remind... Latest reply by Kari7
    last year I had someone helping me manage my airbnb account. I am doing it myself now. I just booked someone and they are in my place now. i just rec'd an email that my payout from this guest will be sent via bank transfer. I didn't realize it but the ban... Latest reply by CarlandDiane0
    Hello, Usually I receive confirmation and payment into my paypal account within 24 hours of departure. My guest's payment of 15/3/16 has not been deposited into my paypal account. On the airbnb website the transaction is still sitting in the "future tr... Latest reply by Carol-Dianne0