What Hosts are saying

In the information guests receive I filled in the 'Directions' section. I need to edit it but cannot find where it is! I think I have looked in all sections but I still am at a loss. Please help me find the section! Latest reply by Kim-and-Jen0
    I have a guest who wants to reserve two weeks next summer. I've met them and want them to come. Airbnb wants the full amount upfront now, which they cannot pay. Any experience how to deal with this? Latest reply by Andrew90
    I've got a guest that's already confirmed their reservation but as a repeating guest I'd like to send her a special offer, but there doesn't seem to be a place to do that anymore.... Under the accept or decline option it suggests that you can send a speci... Latest reply by Andrew90
    I hosted a guest that left on the 21.9, the payout message I got says that the payout was made on the 22. I still have not received any money. Who do I contact? Latest reply by Kirstie
    Upon welcoming our two guests today, both from different states who know each other through church related events, we realized that one of the young ladies knows our daughter. So totally random. I was showing them to our lower-level space, and she saw ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    i lost my super host status last assessment as i cancelled one booking due to my landlord issue. this assessment i did not cancel any and i met all the requirement of the super host status. my question is does the cancellation in the last assessment will ... Latest reply by Robin4
    hi - how on the host pages can i see the bank details that I have entered for my money to be paid into. At the moment I can only see the last 4 numbers of the account. I need to see the whole account number and bsb/sortcode too. thank you, katrina Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Trying to call air bnb on the UK number for over an hour, i get kept on hold for around 15 mins and then cuts me off3 times now!Cannot seem to contact via email either and I have a very urgent maintencance issue occurring and guests needed moved asapAdvic... Latest reply by David126