What Hosts are saying

Hi There, I just had a guest book a room at $87 and be confused by the layout of the math on her invoice for $104. See here:https://www.evernote.com/l/AAQjgkOFNjxONbIvoh7sSZgLvqL3YbzpdwE The math on the total is perhaps wrong? Or is it just a UI issue? I'... Latest reply by Jason126
    Good day to all, I am hosting a property in AIRBNB and recently a friend of mine sent me a link (again in AIRBNB) where my property is listed under a differet owner. Already there is a comment by a potential renter that "the owner declined 11 days before... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Our U.S. Bed and Breakfast is less than two years old. The majority of our guests are through online sites such as airbnb. We are an LLC with high overhead (Franchise/Excise tax is particularly high due to our rural Inn and acreage being under the LLC f... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello All.... I am hoping you can help me. I am a relatively new host. I have several listings with the "moderate" cancellation policy. I just had a guest cancel after being in the apartment for two weeks. Essentially, they left early. I received an ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello there, Two guests (pre-approved) have decided not to come. How do I remove their pre-approval in a way that frees up the calendar for others to book. Thanks, Ben Latest reply by Tim-And-Pru0
    Hello there! I am trying to get in touch with someone in the airbnb system but cannot find any phone number or e-mail adress.. Why is this so difficult? I have been told that as a star host you will get quicker answers and easy access to help centre... Th... Latest reply by Roy-And-Patti0
    Hi, There is a fair deal of discussion around Advance Notice and how it works. I have been through most of them as well as the situation they describe -- namely guests being able to book last minute although I require one day's advance notice. Now, an int... Latest reply by Robert78
    Hello, I can't find a way to make a request directly with airbnb to remove a bad review that someone posted. I recently rented my home to a person who not only gave us a completely unfounded and defamatory review but I just found out that they stole bla... Latest reply by Karla21