What Hosts are saying

Anyone using special offers to collect transient occupancy tax? If so, how does the process work once you get a reservation request? I would love to not collect in person. Latest reply by Spero0
    I'm trying to figure out if it is better to list my space as a Private Room or Entire House/Apartment. Right now it is set to Entire House/Apartment. My space is an entire basement floor. It has a seperate entrance, is blocked off from the rest of the hou... Latest reply by James1
    Hi Airbnb hosts, My last guest, a large man, opened my bedroom door at 5AM and proceeded to walk inside my bedroom in the dark. I said I was sleeping. He didn't leave. I said I was with someone. He didn't leave. My boyfriend made it known that he was ther... Latest reply by Karen-and-Will0
    Dear all,We rent our house when we go on long holidays. Last year we have done it for the first time and 1 out of 2 rentals gave us a review.This year we had one rental and the lady would love to give us a review, but she says she did not get an email fr... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    are we allowed to discuss channel 4 documentry about airbnb or is my post being blocked? Latest reply by David126
    Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good start to the week. I just wanted to highlight to you, that the monthly webinar will be taking place tomorrow (August 31st). This will be on 'How Search Works' and will include tips on how to improve your... Latest reply by Paola4
    • screenshot of webinar