What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
    APP THE MAN THAT CAME TO MY AIRBNB for one night creapt out my neighbours...looking in thier windows etc.. I was happy to see him go as I felt unconfortable myself.. He then put a low score in stars on my listing I have always have 5 stars and now air b... Latest reply by Amy38
    I have a question that i would like to talk to someone in person to have it clarified. How do I get in touch with airbnb customer service? Latest reply by Amy38
    I have changed banks and amended my accounts so the new bank is the default. It says 'New' by it and the old bank says 'Ready'. How do i know that the new bank is ready to take payments? Thanks Veronica Latest reply by Reza5
    This is my first time using airbnb, and it's been incredibly frustrating. The host is fine, though communication is difficult because we don't speak the same language. The problem is, one of us got sick and we wanted to extend our stay an extra night. No ... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hello, I have a few days of cutom pricing and I want to change those dates back to base pricing, so that if I change my base price, those dates reflect that change.Does anybody know how to do that? To revert a custom day back to base pricing?Also, I have ... Latest reply by Bo6
    Hi, the price that I've set ($165 USD/night) is showing up in the guest's reservation request as a different amount ($149 USD/night). Does anyone have recommendations for why? I already had the guest cancel the 1st reservation and resubmit to make sure th... Latest reply by Dede0