What Hosts are saying

Hi,I have just seen the article on The Times and I was wondering where I could find a bit more info. Anywhere aware on what is going to happen?The area I'm concerned about is the limit for hosts allowed to rent their whole property for 90 days maximum and... Latest reply by Julia66
    I have a 97% response rate but I always respond immediately so I don't know why it's not 100%. I have a theory related to a bug on airbnb's side, but before I get into it, can airbnb show me the supposed 1 time (out of 37) that I did not respond within 24... Latest reply by Ange2
    I have had an email telling me my payout has been sent to my paypal account but it hasn't arrived. Usually it is instant but nothing had come through this time. Can anyone advise how I resolve this? Latest reply by Mario106
    Hi AirBnB When I started hosting a few months back I responded to a review which had been written about my place - all positive they just talked down my neighborhood. I responded immediately with statistics backing up the low crime levels in my area as I ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi guys,I have 3 listings with instant book onHow come when I do a filteration in my city for the apartments with instant booking on none of my 3 listings shows up.what's the problem in this situation.Any help is appreciated.
    Hi there, I have a guest for the w/e in our b+b room. The booking was for 3 (we charge £20 extra per person per night over two as we offer a second room with a sofabed). When they turned up, they are in fact 4 people. One of the reasons why we use Airbnb ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0