What Hosts are saying

Hi all, can you advise how I can unblock my calendar, my calendar is blocked, even though the guests did not advise they were staying. The guests have not confirmed their booking.THanks again.Kate Latest reply by Mike77
    dear allwe are new on airbnb and I have two questions if you could help me.first is where can i find VAT invoice? I found for each guest separately but is there a way to take it for the whole month? Do I have to write anything in the invoice or just print...
    My guests have left. They arrived on August 12th and left on August 16th. I have nothing to indicate they paid nor any indication that I have any funds coming from Airbnb. What's going on? Latest reply by Donna15
    What is the logic of Smart Pricing? I thought it was to float the price based on supply and demand. But it seems to have more logic than I can understand. I have two rooms. One "Private room" has a bathroom just for this guest which is across the hall... Latest reply by C-C0
    I have a guest who spent two out of the three nights that she booked. The third night is tonight, Saturday. She let me know yesterday afternoon that she had to leave early. When she told me, I assumed she would just leave and assume the charge of the nigh... Latest reply by Felicity10