What Hosts are saying

HI Folks, I'm in England, near Brighton I've had a booking for the bank holiday weekend. My question is can I request different dates to those the guest has requested? Guest wants house for 3 days from Sat 27th - Tue 30th Aug. Ideally, I want either a 3 ... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Dear All, please help me, I am interested in your opinions about this weird case.... This is the story of the past 24 hours, my guests happily taking over the place (i had my friend as a help with cleaning and checking in because we were on a holiday as w... Latest reply by Hana12
    Hi all, I have been hosting recently. After having about 4 guests, I would like to turn off the Instant Book feature. I followed the insturctions in the help center however it is not working. Any other solutions? Latest reply by Rene22
    Hello. I've just taken an Instant Booking - and on the confirmation it says €50 x 2 = €99 (then the deduction of €3 to equal €96). Funny, I always thought €50 x 2 made €100 (then the deduction of €3 to equal €97). How do I sort this out please? Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi, I am about to list a second bedroom, which conveniently has option of up to 4 -6 people as the lunge is large with sofas. Which is stated in the listing. However I don;t see where I have the option of making sure there is afee for above 2 guests. I... Latest reply by Sherry25
    Does airbnb have an email address to ask questions. I have had a guest that has broken a blind they were requested to leave alone as it was fragile. They marked the walls, tried to get into locked areas and stole a $300-800 rugby league card. They did no... Latest reply by Soniya0
    Guest coming next week was flooded out of their home in Louisiana, and doesn't have internet access to cancel on her own. The refund page indicates there is an issue refund button on the "my reservations" page, but I can't locate it. Any suggestions on ... Latest reply by Soniya0
    While I don't mind listing my space on AirBnb for a few extra bucks, sometimes I question it all. A few guests make you think.I've had guests that really tested my patience.Once a guest brought home a prostitute. I saw that in the security camera and comp... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Hi All! I remember seeing a post a while back where someone had mentioned getting a mortgage loan on the basis of Airbnb income from a bank that seemed to work but I can't find my bookmark of the bank's website - anyone have this information? It was a rel... Latest reply by Erin67