What Hosts are saying

When my listing is checked by a potential guests, price shown are significantly lower than I have set them. I have checked my calendar and it shows correct prices. This is not the first time. I even had one reservation with lover prices so I lost money bu... Latest reply by Sabita0
    Hi.I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the help section. I've tried to add a cleaning fee and a security deposit, but the "help instructions" do not match with categories posted on the site. I'm wondering if there... Latest reply by C-C0
    Hello, I just had a bad experience with a guest. Basically from the day they ARRIVED they started complaining. 1. They asked if we had a cot, we said yes a travel cot. And then they complained travel cots did not had "proper" mattreses for babies? And th... Latest reply by Louise47
    What do I need to do to get an "invitation" to the strict 60 day cancellation policy? This is my policy on other sites and I need it to be respected on all sites I use for my home. I just had someone cancel one month before the intended stay but my cale... Latest reply by Jon43
    I received two text messages from customers and I am unable to reply via text. I keep getting a message stating that I have too many accounts associated with my phone number. I can't understand this techinal problem, because I only have on account with Ai... Latest reply by Jude7
    Hello,I contacted a guest that was booked to stay in 2 weeks to let him know I was going to have to cancel as my building was repairing water main pipes that weekend and there would be no water for one of the days.He repsonded and said he'd find another ... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Hello, starting out on Airbnb and have listed my space. If you try to book it it returns the following for all and any datesReservation 2 :: owner errorAny ideas ? TIAAlison Latest reply by Andrew90