What Hosts are saying

We have a guest who wants to book, she is pre-approved and email verified but has never booked before. The dates she requires are open on our calendar. She wants to come tomorrow. What could be the problem? She looks genuine but is it possible that air b&... Latest reply by Sara-And-Carey0
    My guest went on a day trip and left the windows open in the apartment, which resulted in a draft and one window got broken. I dont charge any fees in advance, which is my bad. Is there any way to have them pay for it? Resolution center only shows my f... Latest reply by C-C0
    Hi, Is anyone else not happy with the payment plan for a luxurious house? I am not happy renting out my house in France and only getting paid after their holiday! Cannot contact airbnb to ask them to review this policy. It is alright for one night stay... Latest reply by Stephanie-And-James0
    So I have recieved the emails of my payment was sent, yet i checked my account and nothing has been deposited. They have my account information and everything, but have recieved nothing. Mail from Mar. 21Hi Mladen,We've issued you a payout of kn510 via Ba... Latest reply by Deb29