What Hosts are saying

I'm planning to be on vacation and out of phone/email contact for a few weeks. I've already blacked out my availability on my calendar, but what about inquiries or bookings that come in while I'm not able to get back to people? I don't want to leave a pot... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Long story short why are we penalized as a host when a renter lies. Example that just happened: It is very clear on my listing that I have an age limit as well as a max of 6 guests.The renter did an instant book and did not meet the age requirement and ... Latest reply by RobandAnna0
    Hello all! When we set up our listing, we input the wrong address. Sadly the site doesn´t allow you to change the location, so we created a new listing and deactivated the old listing, but we have several reservations under the old listing that we´d like ... Latest reply by Jack16
    what should i do if i dont get my payout today?Airbnb send me an email that i can expect money from guest 27.06.2016. and that is today, but i dodnt get any.Anyone have an idea? I dont have airbnb help center email, and if someone have it i will appriciat... Latest reply by Olga34
    I'm new to Airbnb. We're a bed and breakfast. I'm trying in import our availability from Free to Book. I imported the ICAL code once but wasn't sure it had worked so did it again. Now I want to delete the second attempt but can't work out how to do it
    Im a rookie at this but besides using pics, can I also include a video of my property with narration to give the client a better idea of what my place has to offer? Latest reply by Doug30
    I want to sync the calendars on my two rooms. The prices are the same, even when seasonally changing. Do I have to do this manually or is there an option to make one read just like the other? Latest reply by Dierdre0