What Hosts are saying

I have a request for 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) for 6 months. Is there a way the person can set up a reservation for these dates all at once? I s there something I could do to make it easier? I still want to be able to rent out on weeken... Latest reply by Dede0
    HiThis may be nothing, but we are experiencing (on our 3rd year of hosting) a complete drop in reservation requests, which is very untypical for this time of year. Having read about the stats debate and agreeing that it is a mess and that it should be rei...
    My guest is not responding, so I called him, he said his friend used his profile to plan the trip, I asked him to have the friend contact me, they havent, Im feeling so un easy, I actually have so much trouble with airbnb guests, i do much better on other... Latest reply by Clare0
    i waited all day from 11-midnight last night for my guest to checkin , despite 4-5 messsges to him that i would be there at home at 6pm then at 10pm he did not checkin . there has been no sign of him cancelling or anything, will i be paid ? Latest reply by Dee8
    My apartment listing, it shows up fine with no dates set, or for random dates for bookings of 3 nights or longer. But it doesn't show up in searches for 2-night bookings. I don't have any minimum stay requirements set. (it used to be 2-days, but even the... Latest reply by ZenHomes0
    I closed instant booking and dates, and someone made reservation for tonight, i tryed to cancell it but i cant, please somebody help, could you inform airbnb and let them contact me!!! We need to cancel that Latest reply by Donna15
    j'ai paramétré un mode de réception de paiement par paypal et je voudrais changer cette adresse email paypal par une autre.Le système ne me propose que d'ajouter un mode de réception de paiement, mais pas de changement d'adresse.merci d'avance pour votre ... Latest reply by Jan50