What Hosts are saying

Hi There, SInce of late the airbnb app is very fickle. It very often freezes when you open the app, expecially when you try to send mails and it shuts down unexpectedly which makes it very hard to arrange either bookings or hosting over the phone. I haven... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I created a guidebook for my listing and I am wondering - where is it from a potential guest's perspective? I thought I used to see the guidebook as part of the listing - is this not so any more or am I missing something? My unit is Sanibel's Best Kept Se... Latest reply by Donna36
    Airbnb used to have a link on the dashboard that would pop up for 14 days after a guest stayed so that a review could be left... no link after my last guest left on Sunday. Also, there used to be a link to request a review from a past guest, I cannot fin... Latest reply by Izzy0
    I have a guest Jylian that is here now and supposedly she paid for 6 nights, today is the 4th night and i have not recieved payment nor is there any scheduled payment or anything in the transaction history. Please look into this payment or forward to some... Latest reply by Doug9
    My guest changed the number of people in his party and my fee structure meant that he then had to pay a further amount which he did, however, airbnb have only paid me for the original booking. How is one supposed to contact airbnb to get the issue resolve... Latest reply by Lizzie