What Hosts are saying

Hello, My name is Kathleen Vasquez. I recently canceled a one day booking and I was charged $100. I could not accept his reservation because 1: He put two guests and it was actually 3. 2: Because the third guest was a child and in our house rules it sa... Latest reply by Helen3
    I accepted a booking from someone but the payment is still pending as funds couldn't be collected. I have since read the review of the guest and I no longer want to accept him.I'm using a laptop and there is no cancel option. What can I do? Latest reply by Helen3
    i have been a guest in an apartment in madrid . but there was constant internet wifi problem in the house. the guest had promised good internet, but when i arrived there, the wifi was very bad due to some electircal issues and fibre optic issues. and ther... Latest reply by Monica4
    I recently added another listing to my account (so i know have x2) but for some reason i've noticed i'm no longer getting text message confirmation that i've actually received a confirmed booking. I'm getting messages from the guests fine though... any id... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have not received SMS messages from AirBnB for a about a week. Inquires are coming in and nothing is letting me know about them. I just checked the settings in my profile and everything looks correct. But I do NOT see a means of testing. How can I test ... Latest reply by Clare0
    We are currently dialing in our current set up and are curious what other hosts have found to be the best solution for the following considering price, comfort and durability... of course we understand preference must be factored into the equation. Toilet... Latest reply by Logan-and-Gretchen0