What Hosts are saying

I recently had to cancel hosting somebody due to the 2016 Brussels bombings (I was abroad, had all the intention of arriving on time to Brussels to give my keys to the guest but my return trip had to be postponed). So I cancelled the trip (I obviously exp... Latest reply by Deidre0
    why I am not reciving notification by text message on my phone?why I do recive notification on email but with 4 hour delay?the airbnb app is not working well , it is updated to the last version on my Iphone 4Show can notifications work better?
    Hi, I recieved this unsettling message from a guest request today. The link is blocked so I've asked them to write it out: Hi Monica,Did you post your studio on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)? If yes, I'd love to talk to you about subletting it for the summ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi Guys I hope you're all well. I've got Direct Line house and buildings insurance. If someone damages anything does Airbnb cover that? Am I still insured by Direct Line, especially buildings cover? James Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi,Just curious is it at all possible to split the payouts with 3 different payout methods? It looks like you can only do a max of two. Is that true? Is there some other way to get around this? Thanks! - Blake Latest reply by Clare0