What Hosts are saying

We have received a high number of 5-star reviews, but a few times I have received a message from airbnb that says we have received "low ratings" in one or another category. Even though this information continues to come up until the reviews are 5-star re... Latest reply by Ted3
    Hi Airbnbers,Some advice please! I have two (separate) guests in two rooms of my apartment at present - I'm not staying there during their visit. One of the guests asked me up front if she could have people to stay, I assumed she meant friends visiting an... Latest reply by Jeet0
    My dog jumped on my guests' car and scratched the paint. I saw it happen! I told him I would pay for a polishing of his car first and, if that did not get out the scratches, then a re-paint. What else should I do other than apologize profusley?? Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hi I am a superhost on Airbnb . Just had my first exerience with difficult guests and dont know how to handle it with regards to their review and what they are going to say on mine. They ask for a daily maid , i quotd them and theyleft without paying. The... Latest reply by Jeet0
    My guest was supposed to stay for 31 days but now wants to leave after 4 days. While she never mentioned this when she was booking the property, she's pregnant and needs an AC unit in the bedroom. Mine is in the livingroom. Since she has a discounted nigh... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi I met all the criteria for superhost status before april 1st but I don't see the badge on my profile?Why is that? thanks for your help! Latest reply by Shadley0
    A member is booking for his wife. He won't be coming. She wants her son to come hang out in the evenings, but sleep at his dorm. Would you charge an extra fee and would you accept a guest who doesn't have a profile? Does insurance still cover this? Latest reply by Clare0