What Hosts are saying

Hi , I just received a mail from short term stays , they are linked to 3O more sites ,but is this website legal ; they ask for your password to connect you to other websites by using the info from my airbnb page ! Can you inform me if its safe or not ! ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi everyone My question pertains to the map on my listing page. I've seen other listings where the map includes icons for bars, restaurants, etc that when clicked give the business name and some information/suggestions the host has made. I would love t... Latest reply by Isaac4
    I know, I know. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!'. (-: Background:As some of us know, it's possible to get rid of the Extra Guests No Charge box.(Go to settings, enter high amount, hit Save. When page refreshes, the box will be gone. [A fantastic tip fir... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    My check out time is at 12.00 but they don't move out and disappear and contact, they told they will book again from system but now no reservatio !! What should I do? Should i get in the room and move their belonging out !! If they claim that something is...
    My guests check out yesterday, I've gone into 'Reviews' then 'Reviews by you' but it says "nobody to review right now". Can anyone help? Thanks Latest reply by Clare0
    HelloI need help about e mail adress and phone.If guest is sending message to me i want to see this on my e mail adress and also on my phone number which is already here.I have here mail adress but i want to put another one , i cannot. is it possible to ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Good day, I am struggling to publish my one listing. We have 3 accommodation available and the other 2 did publish but the one. When i want to edit the listing it only gives me a blank screen. Please can you help as soon as possible. Thanks, Stonecutters ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Dear All, We have our first real unpleasant guest experience. The guy is just a pain, causing trouble and some damage. How can I get paid for the damage. Is there a way? Security from AirBnB can be obtained? Also we have so many good reviews and now this ... Latest reply by Silvester0