What Hosts are saying

Something is very strange going on , this is my airbnb email address but it is addressed to Dan and Robin, I don't know anyone named Robin.What day or dates was this reservation ENB5PR for? I feel someone else is using my email address on there website ?... Latest reply by Louise0
    Hi Community, Next week will be my first time hosting a guest. I was not able to view her profile but after communicating back and forth I finally decided to approve her stay. Should I be concerned that I can't read about her online? Has this happened ... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi all, My guest asked to stay on for an extra day and I subsequently sent him an offer via Resolution Request. He agreed to pay the amount and I waited almost one month but still the agreed extra payment has not arrived in my account. I contacted the gue... Latest reply by James53
    Hey fellow hosts. So i've been hosting for almost a year now and have never really had a bad guest. I also tell all my clients that if they end up spending any money for things that needed to be replaced or that were vital in the home, to let me know an... Latest reply by Clare0
    I had a guest check out yesterday; I'd like to review them, but Airbnb is saying I have no reviews to leave. Why not? Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0