What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
I need to ask the community about reopening a review for a guest. I had and issue with a guest, and while the Help Center was trying to resolve the issue (which is another story in it's self), the opportuity to leave a review was suposably deadlined. I ne... Latest reply by Nelson4
Hello! I am a host, and having a couple of problems with my new listing: 1) I temporarily changed my cleaning fee to £0 (because my friend was booking my apartment and I didn't want to charge him that extra money) then as soon as he booked I changed the c... Latest reply by Dede0
Hi, I'm confused about service fees charged to the host: I thought Airbnb charges 3%, but I've seen other people talk about 6-12%. I have a guest trying to book for 30 days, so with a discount the amount of service fees is larger than 3%. She's asking for...
Hi All, I am extremely confused about how to file Airbnb taxes. Airbnb's tax articles aren't clear enough. I don't know which form should I use to file Airbnb income. I don't own the place, I am renting it. Any solid answer that are not lots of if if if s... Latest reply by Fatou1