What Hosts are saying

Hi, I would like to reemburse guests that were deprived of water because of a broken part off of the heating cable of the water pipes - I must to shut down the water system for a few days. Thanks for your help.Élisabeth Latest reply by Helene0
    Has anyone had an issue with a guest double booking an Airbnb in the same city? A guest requested to book after her host cancelled, we accepted got the house ready within 24 hours and the guest cancelled at 1pm day of. The reason she said is because she h... Latest reply by Graeme1
    A review of me as a guest was placed on my host page and I want it moved. How can I make this happen? Thank you,Katheirne
    When starting our Airbnb business my friend and I exchanged stays at each others places to get a feel for how it would work and so we could trouble shoot and make suggestions to each other about bettering the experience for the guests. She posted a revie...
    A guest booked 4 nights but now realises their flight comes in a day later so asked for a refund and to change the date. I have strict cancellation policy so I changed it to Flexible so I can get the change done. However the Strict cancellation still show... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0