What Hosts are saying

A guest I hosted last year for a week, who was delayed, arriving 2 days after normal check-in time (she asked for a refund, I offered her half of it), came back to Paris and see me again a few months later at spring time. We spent a whole afternoon and ev... Latest reply by Clare0
    I like to have both guess verfied not just one of them. It seem to be happening alot one is verfied and is not
    Hello,I always receive 5 stars for the way I treat my guests. I had one very cranky guest who received the same high level of hosting, yet he rated me 3 stars, even after shipping him back (for free) his belongings that he forgot at my place.It is very un... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    besides of the many, many worsenings of the sites functionality making things more complicated and less intuitive all the time, airbnb now even doesn't offer an email from questions, so I must ask here:Today I had a booking (that I accepted) and at the sa...
    Hi, I live in Vancouver Canada and about 80% of my guests are parents visting thier adult children & their grandchildren. About 50% of these guests are not computer savy - so their adult kids gets to make the booking for them. I never had any problems wit... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    How would you handle this: I have a reservation scheduled since at least a month ago. At that time, the person stated they would be arriving in the early afternoon today. When I sent a message yesterday to confirm the time of arrival, I didn't get a r... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    Hi, I am in a revenue sharing arrangement for my hosting duties and was wondering if anyone had experience uploading more than one social security number for more than one W-9 (they are personal social #s not a corporation, etc.) and receiving more than o... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0
    We have been Airbnb hosts during several years, and had thousands of guests in our two rooms in our appartment. And we have had the same problems all the time: Though it is very clearly written 1. how to get to our house from the airport (Copenhagen) by t... Latest reply by Tiare-and-Alfi0
    I received a "don't accept this reservation" inquiry from a fellow airbnb host who also runs a tours and excursions business. He was hoping I would refer guests to his business for a commission. I found it annoying and declined the inquiry, but does it v... Latest reply by Chris24