What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have set my base price as $60 CAD/night. $60 is displayed in my calendar and in my dashboard, but when I look at the preview of my listing, the price displays as $44. Does anyone know why the price I have set does not display properly in the previ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Dear Sir/madam, I have a impending problem. We recently had a couple stay and they were the type that nothing satified them. I think Airbnb is new to them and were expecting 5 star Ritz hotel. This seemed to come more from the husband than from the wife w... Latest reply by John65
    I've been doing Airbnb for almost 2 years. No issues, all lovely guests. A future booking is coming up and on the guests itinery is states £50 x 2 nights = £99. Now even my maths has me realising this should be £100 which means I will be losing £1/2 of...
    I hope someone has encountered this and can advise me. I have a strict cancellation policy but now have the situation that a repeating guest needs to cancel and the cancellation notice is greater than 30 days out. I want her to receive a 100% refund min... Latest reply by Lynn10
    I have been despondent about low enquiries for summer - it's mid Feb and nothing. However I just scrolled ahead in the diary and saw that the rest of my year was completely blocked and I didn't block it. Even if I had 'guests arriving in six months' tick... Latest reply by Tracy0