What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have had a guest book for a week in June. Immediately she cancelled and said that she got half the money straight away and I went in to refund her the rest but she said she has only received 50%? Any idea why that would be? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    i cannot get paypal to work so i can get paid , i have addad a bank account as payment , how do i notify airbnb that my back is regestered and ready to accept payment i have made my bank my defalt payment method . I hosted air bnb back in se...
    One guest request a week in April. I pre approved so guest could get verified, no response yet on guest part. Now another guest wants the month of April, they too need to get verified. I pre approved this guest since no response from the other week reques... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    HiMy long-term guest moved out today (25 Jan) but has paid up until 12 Feb as per the original agreement. My next guest was due to move in on the 17th Feb but would now like to move in on the 1st Feb instead. However she is unable to book the room for th... Latest reply by Jane8
    I only have one cottage listed on Airbnb but have reviews for cottages I previously helped to host. As these are not my cottages can the reviews be removed from my listing. The reviews for other cottages are confusing guests as my guests ask if my cottage... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, How can I contact an host without sending a request ? Thank you Margaux