What Hosts are saying

Prior to the international airbnb conference, I wqas told that there was no insurance cover in New Zealand, however, the latest information suggests that New Zealand is one of the countries - 19 I think - where airbnb cover now applies. Is this true pleas... Latest reply by Fiona1
    hello, we are new to this and had our first guests last night. They are here while I type. So our add states that " they are welcome to use the kitchen providing they have their own food, we only supply a contiental breakfast" they brought food to grill, ... Latest reply by Sherri0
    I have an email which looks like a 'request' but the email address it is from is bedandbreakfastres@bnb.com what is the best way to deal with emails like this? kt Latest reply by Kristen-and-Jeff0
    Has anyone had this problem? I had the payout test done by WorldPay successfully with a few cents deposited. Then after 2 weeks when Airbnb tried to pay out and got this message: We tried to send you money but there was a problem with your bank details (R... Latest reply by Clare0