What Hosts are saying

Hey guys!!! I have a quick question :), I have my apartment available from the 15-20th. I got one request from a guy who is coming with his girlfriend from the 15-19, he also mentioned that his brother and gf will be coming to stay with them from the 16-2... Latest reply by María4
    Hola, Felices Reyes a todos.Me podríais decir como hago para que aparezcan en mi anuncio los otros anuncios que tengo publicados?, también en AirbnbUn saludo cordial Latest reply by Clare0
    So far every guest I have seem to forget or oversight the check out time. How can I tell them in the nice way that I need the room available and they have to leave.Thank you, Eli Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, we had three guests and we gave them two of our keys. When they left (when we were away) they left in the house just one key even though they say they returned both. What shall we do? Shall we change the locks? Assume they are nice people and just ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    A guest cancelled a portion of his reservation, Peter Kovac Dec. 4 - 8, after staying for a couple of days because he wanted to be closer to the beach. He has just emailed me saying that he cancelled his reservation through Airbnb but has not received a r... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Howdy! I had someone check in yesterday and normally today the payment will show up in paypal by now and it hasnt gone through yet. Is there something that the guest has to do? something I need to do? this hasnt happened before and I dont want to get hose... Latest reply by Clare0
    If have currently two guests. Two young ladies. They went out to see Petra Park, but they not returned after closing hours. Later I heard they went with two guys who are known for their very bad reputations and drugs abuse. My guests don't have a key for ... Latest reply by Lizzie