What Hosts are saying

We have a potentialguest who would like a daily housekeeper. How do we receive payment for that?Can we add it onto the booking or do they pay for it seperately when they are here?Thanks Rebecca Latest reply by Clare0
    I am a host in North Lake Tahoe. Back in July I got an email from Airbnb letting me know that as of July 15th there would be an option for hosts in Washoe County to "turn on collection of Occupancy Taxes" that would be sent to me as a payout. I would then... Latest reply by Clare0
    I cannot set up instant confirmation for my listings, the option is not there in listing side panel, can anyone please advise why this might be ? Or how I can resovle this?Thanks! Latest reply by Lizzie
    I'm beside myself trying to find out a way to fix this, my bank can't do any thing because there is no transaction. There is no way I can find on your site to contact anybody about it. I am about to go on facebook and tell the world that yall are a bunch ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hey, does anybody know if there will be a delay in payouts over the Christmas period? I have someone arriving on the 23rd. Best,Sarah Latest reply by Clare0
    I cannot find my listings no matter how many filters I put in. Mallorca . nothing comes up as available and I have no bookings till April, not surprising if I myself can not find the ads. Neither can friends who have tried, I am a super host but it doese... Latest reply by Sergi
    Further to my other recent post about selling my Airbnb flat in Notting Hill, I am now looking to move down to Brighton so I'm looking to acquire a small one-bedroom flat (possibly a large studio) in a nice popular neighbourhood down there. So, if you are...