What Hosts are saying

Hi there. I need to block all dates after April 30th because that's when we're giving up the flat. The default calendar setting is that listing are open forever unless acted upon otherwise. Anyone know how to block everything past a certain date? Thanks! Latest reply by JoshandLevana0
    Hello I am a new host. Today I recieved a request and it became accepted although I didn't want to. I guess I made a mistake. Anyway, I wanted to decline but I pressed 'cancel'. Because of that I can not take any other request as it is still on my canlend... Latest reply by Nancy2
    Hi guys ! Can I change the price of a reservation ? I was not yet finished the price setting and sombody book in with the instant for a month 31 days with only 33 euro.That will make me to pay the cost for him plus 100 euro for the cost of the winter heat... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    In 2013 I think it was, Airbnb had Holiday e-cards we could send to guests. I thought that was fun. Do any of you send holiday cards to guests? Latest reply by Linda0
    • snowman.png
    • christmas house.png
    I have been asked by Paypal to describe what kind of trader I am - for EU income purposes. None of the options seem to be applicable. Does anyone know what trade status Airbnb hosts are?Thanks Marilyn Latest reply by Clare0
    I have been asked to host someone for a short amount of time for New Years and since the price right, I'm definitely open to the idea. However, my husband and I don't want to have to remove our "normal living" items from the residence (i.e. clothes, fridg... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I am getting local pressure to get a permit for a B&B - the Board of Selectmen does not see the difference between the two models. And local city of Portsmouth is pushing back the freedom of Airbnb's - seeking to go after the Airnb from a zoning perspecti... Latest reply by Curt0