What Hosts are saying

Hi there, accidentally accepted a reservation for today for a couple when I only have room for one.They are upset now and are asking me to cancel. Is this the right thing to do or should they cancel?Also, don't have a working phone and can't do it online ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi. I have three rooms in my house which I wish to list on AirBnB. However, when I make the listing, it shows the cumulative figure of the rental of all 3 rooms. is their any way to show my listing as having three separate rooms and show the rental of eac... Latest reply by Heather0
    Hello,The customer was confused and booked the wrong day. I have set up 50% reimbusment, however I feel bad and dont want to take their money, because we are fully booked on the date they wanted. So they made the mistake and booked the wrong day. How d... Latest reply by Deborah0
    One of the group members brought up an interesting topic, that of how people post on the groups . Since these are all new groups, and we are here exploring what they are going to be about and what each group description means, and what fits into such desc... Latest reply by Deborah0
    Mendocino, California, USA Hello! Any other #Mendocino Hosts in the Community yet? This post is a welcome to all hosts from Mendocino, #California, USA. We are a small county in Northern California on the coast in the redwoods and wine country. Mendocino... Latest reply by Deb0
    • mendo.jpg
    Hi guys,I really appreciate the effort you put to realize a community center, but turn off complitely the Groups, I think is a bad bad idea, because with the groups, the hosts can follow the news or the meetup about their city or area more easily, with th... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    Getting the Alteration Right - I have a guest who extended his stay for 11 days at the last minute. I called CX for help. In the past CX have always provided me excellent service. But I now have a guest staying in my house out of contract because CX sched...