What Hosts are saying

Hi, We had a guest who broke a little MoMA-sculpture (value $ 40), and we would like to be reimbursed for it. We do not ask for deposits. Does anyone know how to claim this through the insurance? Best,Michael Latest reply by Marcus0
    Our listings in New York City were just scrubbed, with no explanation. I have read the press about AirBnB's subpoena, and also this page: http://www.nysenate.gov/report/answers-new-yorkers-concerned-or-confused-about-illegal-hotel-law. We own our one-fam... Latest reply by Jessa0
    Hi there, accidentally accepted a reservation for today for a couple when I only have room for one.They are upset now and are asking me to cancel. Is this the right thing to do or should they cancel?Also, don't have a working phone and can't do it online ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi. When I am on my phone I cannot reply to messages in Groups. I can in all the other sections but not in groups. ( I can do it when Im on my desktop though) I have tried to reinstall the app but still having the same problem. Basically I type my message... Latest reply by Helga0
    SLT vacation rental ordinance to change Oct. 1Published: August 4, 2015 By Kathryn ReedThose wanting a vacation home rental permit in South Lake Tahoe under the current rules have an extra month to get one.The City Council today approved the controversial...