What Hosts are saying

Hi. When I am on my phone I cannot reply to messages in Groups. I can in all the other sections but not in groups. ( I can do it when Im on my desktop though) I have tried to reinstall the app but still having the same problem. Basically I type my message... Latest reply by Helga0
    This is a question from a story I recall reading on a former Airbnb group, some time ago. In that story, the host, call her Pamela, conveyed that she had a couple staying with her, call them Greg and Ellen, for a stay of about a week. After two days... Latest reply by Deborah0
    SLT vacation rental ordinance to change Oct. 1Published: August 4, 2015 By Kathryn ReedThose wanting a vacation home rental permit in South Lake Tahoe under the current rules have an extra month to get one.The City Council today approved the controversial...
    Hi everyone, This section is a place where you can exchange tips and tricks with your fellow Hosts, and share advice and best practices on hosting, in order to delight your guests and take your hospitality to the next level. Please remember to keep th...