What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
I wanted to share what happened in our city, as you may find it helpful if your town attempts to regulate STRs. We live in Newton, Massachusetts, in the U.S., which is a city of 80,000 immediately adjacent to Boston. It is a wealthy, largely residential c...
This is part of the CC Festival of hospitality, original topic created in the Japanese speaking Community Center, by Michiko2and translated below. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello. My name is Michi... Latest reply by Michiko2
  • anime 2.jpg
  • Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 10.49.25.png
  • anime 3.jpg
Hello everyone, Here I am figuratively biting my nails over my last guest. I have been hosting for a little over six months. I rent out my one bedroom flat only at weekends to get a little bit of money out of it.I have had very good experiences with the ... Latest reply by Jamie65
Call for feedback: Topic: Marking a message read in AirBnB chat between guest and host. In the mobile app WhatsApp, there is the following marking, if one acts here: A single tick, two ticks, and they are coloured grey or blue. A grey tick means tha... Latest reply by Louise26
DEALING WITH BAD GUESTS – Don’t Hold Your Breath. The Airbnb system does not filter guests perfectly and troubled people may fall through the cracks. When we open our home to strangers we are gaining new experience, making a little extra money; but exposi... Latest reply by John320
Hello everyone, When you first set up your listing, one of the first things you need to think about is how much you price your home per night. From hearing from several hosts here in the CC, I understand that many of you take into account a number of ... Latest reply by Juli52
  • Pricing.jpg