What Hosts are saying

Just a reminder (and my lucky lesson learned) to always communicate via Airbnb messaging to protect yourself from scammy guests. We recently had a scammy guest. She stayed for two nights (and made a total mess of our home.... which is besides the point) ... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Hello everyone, I just noticed that when a guest is looking at available dates, airbnb is blocking the day before all reservations. I have checked my settings and dont think I have anything set to cause this. I am attaching a screen shot incase I am mi... Latest reply by Susan1181
    • airbnb settings.PNG
    • Screenshot_20190123-210735.png
    I'm interested in purchasing a property with the intention of renting it through Airbnb. I was wondering if there is any way to get historical occupancy records for specific rentals or even an average for a certain area. Does airbnb provide any insights ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Do I have to show the guests where the surveillance cameras are even though they are only in the common rooms? I did notice them that we have surveillance cameras outdoor and indoor but in common places only.Like the kitchen, the door and office. I'm afra... Latest reply by Gordon0
    HELLO monsoon my old friend......... it’s nice to talk to you again........ it’s been such a LONG time;.... now we breathe and am just feelin’ fine........ :sweat_droplets::sweat_droplets::sweat_droplets:️️️️The skies have been painted in a flat light gre... Latest reply by Christine615
    • 69855CA8-9927-4664-B40B-D77573A4FB5E.jpeg
    Hi I’ve just opened my new place but the first guest came and the plumber left without finishing the job, so had to use a second bathroom and was angry my next guest is due tomorrow and I just accidentally broke the handle on the outdoor door that leads t... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi, We have our minimum stay set for one night, which is true most of the time.However, there's a specific month we'd like to have people for at least 5 nights - we can't be around so much to do changeovers. Is there any way of changing the minimum stay j... Latest reply by BeachHouse1