What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I had a listing for our unit in a condo buildling. The listing was from early 2016 and I have never actually rented the condo out to anyone. Since 2016 I blocked all the dates on the calendar because our condo building management gave us a n... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    I absolutely hate to tell people what to do. I hate to be a nag. But after 1.5 years of hosting I find myself having to tell guests that when you are sharing a bathroom, its an in and out job. You cant take 40-minute showers because you are sharing with m... Latest reply by Emma204
    hi all, would you please take 3min of your time and reply to this mini set of questions for my survey about the cleaning process on Airbnb? it will help me a lot!! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmsmf0NzUUTt5Eavmk8Nujl4s11g1FuLPVFZjcMk28aWbvzA/... Latest reply by Patron0
    My guest has changed their booking an hour before they were due to arrive - now wants to arrive three days later than originally agreed. As they've not cancelled, it seems that there's no host compensation for those lost days. Surely a change of booking a... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Hosts! I have been testing out a number of different blue tooth key finders to attach to my listings keys. Unfortunately, I have had a few guests recently misplace my keys and I thought a low budget option to correct this could be to use a blue toot... Latest reply by Rc1
    Hello, A lovely couple stayed at my house but unfortunately, there was a problem with the boiler whilst they were here. We decided it is fair to refund 20%. They've put the request in the resolution center and I approved it. One week later, they say the m... Latest reply by Robin4
    I have my place blocked off in July and August and somehow people keep booking it during these blocked off days. Can someone from support please look into this and fix the issue? Greatly appreciated. Latest reply by Robin4