calendar hold

Michael---Ray0
Level 1
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

calendar hold

I do not see any option to place a hold on my calendar. Is this possible? I took a booking yesterday who is not confirmed until tomorrow. 

Then I have another request today overlaping. If the one from last night does not confirm, then I could take the one today. 

The calendar only allows me to leave it open or blocked. Am I missing the "hold". I do not want to block unles it is  confirmed booking.

Thank you,

Ray

1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Michael---Ray0 Sounds like the first reservation (was it an inquiry?) has not been confirmed and because of that the second requester was able to make a reservation request because technically neither reservation has been completed.  You can reply to the second guest and tell them that a prior inquiry/ request is pending and if it doesn't go through you will accepted his request.  

That said, I would accept, all things being equal, the person who is willing to book now as opposed to the one that has to think about it. 

The first guest might not even confirm the booking and if you turn away the second you may be left with none!

By the way, there is no "hold" option.  Calendar dates are either available or blocked.