cartao de credito roubado

Everton25
Level 1
Florianópolis, Brazil

cartao de credito roubado

gostaria de saber como funciona se nossas propriedades forem reservadas com cartão de crédito falso/roubado. O airbnb assume a responsabilidade pelo valor ou recebemos um estorno da quantia da reserva em nossa conta bancária, e somos nós mesmos quem arcamos com o prejuízo, caso o verdadeiro portador do cartão de crédito ligue na administração do cartão e informe o ocorrido. Como funciona em relação ao anfitrião e ao airbnb?

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Everton25  How it normally works if Airbnb is unable to collect payment is that Airbnb will inform you that unfortunately they were unable to collect the reservation payment from the guest. End of story. Tough luck.

I assume what happened here is that someone stole a credit card or credit card info and booked a stay with it, then the actual credit card holder stopped payment? Did the thief actually stay at your place? Or did the booking get cancelled?  

Everton25
Level 1
Florianópolis, Brazil

olá, @Sarah977 , obrigado. foi só uma pergunta que me surgiu, outro anfitrião me informou que quem gerencia os pagamentos é o airbnb e se ele constata alguma irregularidade, ele cancela a reserva. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Everton25 Well, I'd be curious to know how your host friend determines that there are irregularities. Airbnb doesn't release information to hosts about payment methods of guests.

One thing I can tell you is that same-day or reservations made within 24 hours of check-in are the most suseptible to having non-payment issues. Because the guest can check in before Airbnb gets a notice that there are insufficient funds, or that the credit card isn't valid. For myself, I have a 3 day advance booking setting. I want to make sure that the payment goes through before the guest shows up.

I know this advance booking setting wouldn't work for hosts whose main business is made up of lots of same-day or last-minute bookings, though.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Olá @Everton25, tudo bem?
Muito obrigada pela sua contribuição!

Caso tenha interesse, te convido a conhecer também a Comunidade destinada a falantes de português 🙂

Obrigada,

Liv